DOES YOUR HORSE SHOW ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SIGNS?
- Loss of coordination
- Acute or chronic pain
- Behavioural Issues
- Post-surgery problems
- Muscular imbalance
- Poor performance
IF SO WHAT CAN AN EQUINE SPORTS MASSAGE DO FOR THEM?
- Reduce muscular discomfort
- Increase flexibility and range of movement
- Relieve symptoms of stress
- Improve muscle tone and coat condition
- Reduce possible reoccurrence of existing problems
- Improved performance and concentration
Maybe you just want to treat you horse to a pampering and relaxing massage or keep your horse’s mobility at its best with a regular maintenance treatment. There are many benefits to massage and each treatment can be tailored to yours and your horse’s individual requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Equine Sports Massage
- Red/Blue Light Phototherapy
- Electromagnetic Pulse
- Thermal Imaging
- Fascial Edging Techniques
- Kinesio Taping
INITIAL TREATMENTAppox. 90 Mins (Inc. Consultation)
FOLLOWING TREATMENTSApprox. 60 Mins
Equine sports massage is no substitute for veterinary attention. All work carried out is in accordance with the veterinary surgeons act 1966, which states that veterinary consent must be approved before working on any animal.